co-author for FTSK/jcook fanfic?

kaysoooo... I'm really into FTSK right now, and I am majorly infatuated with Jonathan Cook.
I'm a big fan of collab stories where it switches P.O.V. based on the author, so I'm looking for a co-author to write Jonathan Cook's P.O.V. for a jcook story I'm starting. I already have the first chapter written up, and I'm planning on posting it on ff.net as well, but I'll give you credit for the chapters that you write, I promise. :3

Here's the short summary:
thesickestkids.com; it's the fan blog that Pauline Suzuki runs, and it became a hit, but the last thing she expected was to become enemies with the band she loved... {feat. Jonathan Cook}

And the longer summary:
""thesickestkids.com, that was the online blog that I ran. Dedicated to Forever The Sickest Kids and their fans, and I never thought it would blow up the way that I did. People started requesting I make a facebook for it, a twitter for it, everything. So I did, well, not the facebook, but I did make the twitter and, holy shit, I started getting retweets and being followed by the actual members of Forever The Sickest Kids. It actually scared the crap out of me. I was just an average girl from the one-hundred-forty-sixth largest city in the United States; Rockford, Illinois… I was nothing, yet, they would respond to not only the fan twitter, but to my personal as well, and, that’s how my story starts. Yes, it’s almost more than cliché, yes, it’s depressing at times and uplifting at others, but it’s my little story… I never thought I’d really share it, but, here I am, writing it all down for past, current, and future fans, so there’s no confusion as to how we met or as to how the whole thing happened, so, here I go, I guess."

rated NC-17 for;; graphic sex scenes, thoughts of suicide, self-mutilation, attempts at suicide, swearing throughout, etcetera.,"

I checked, and there is no real thesickestkids.com, so I think we're allowed to use it?
Anyway, as you see, it's going to be rated NC-17, so if you're not okay with that, please don't apply.

Basically, just post a comment here, pm me, or email me if you're interested...
my email is foreverthesickestmurphy@gmail.com <33

I'll also explain the storyline to you over pm or email.
Also, I'd love to see an example of your writing, I hate being mean and saying no, but I want to make sure our writing would be compatible.

Since it's not posted yet, we can also discuss/edit the plot, and we can critique each others' writing and stuff so that we'll really be collaborating.

I will love you forever if you write this with me. :3
July 24th, 2010 at 04:57pm