Lost without his watchful eyes....

His dying wish was to see me happy. Now, I can't be happy. He's gone. Gone for good. There's no bringing him back. Not even my crys in the night can bring him back. Not a day passes without me thinking about him.

I still remember the fun we used to have together. If it was in my house, mucking about on the internet, or at his home, letting him explode my eardrums with his drumkit. His gorgeous smile, and his black emo-cut hair that hung over his face.

Every time we were together, we would be happy. Like two peas in a pod we were. He always watched over me. Even when I was asleep. He would watch. To make sure I was safe. When he needed to look after himself instead.

He moved away with his mum, who he hated. He always called me, begging to come back to see me. That's when I would cry. Not only me. But him too. Next thing I knew, his cousin called me, telling me the devestating news that he had run away and miles from where I lived....he hung himself. Taking his own life. It was the worst thing that had happened.

Now, I can still hear him. Whispering my name. His scent still lingers, a strong smell of lemon and vanilla. But, I have to get over that now. Not letting it take over my life.

R.I.P

M.A.

x x x
July 24th, 2010 at 06:50pm