I need help and some thoughts.

I need help.
I want to do my very first writing contest, but I'm not sure how I want it to be, or if anyone would enter. I was thinking about having someone pick a number and I'll give them a place, and they have to write about a love story that takes place within that place. Should I do that? Do you think it's a good idea? I don't want to start a contest and no one will enter it.

So the stories that I have been working on with my friend have not been touched for quite a while. I want to get the parts that I'm working on for Fall From Grace done so my friend can start her part. And then I have to figure out what's going to happen next in Hollywood Harlot. And get another chapter in for Dancing In The Rain, my own story that I have not touched.

So I had to read the books 'Lord of The Flies' and 'Cry The Beloved Country' for school. I finished Lord if The Flies. People said it was a great book that 'changed their lives'. Boy was that an over exaggeration. It was ok I guess. Cry The Beloved Country seems more life changing than Lord of The Flies.

Anyway, I think I'm going to start writing. I bet I'm going to be distracted. Darn my short attention span. XD
July 24th, 2010 at 09:52pm