It's Not Easy.

Basically, I made a Mibba account so I can express myself and because I'm lonely. I spend all day trapped in the house, with nothing to do but stand out the window and be envious of the people I see, skipping through the streets .(Metaphorically, of course. Nobody skips through the streets here.)

My mom is a hippie. Seriously, she fits the stereotype perfectly. That's the reason I am the way I am. She's the reason for all of this.

When I was a little kid, she wouldn't let me get any vaccines. Anything that wasn't "directly from the mother earth" was outlawed in our house. She built a force field around, her, my dad, our dog, and I that nothing that wasn't natural could penetrate. And I, being a little kid, couldn't help but agree with her. I mean, which kid in their right mind would beg their mom to let them get a shot? My one wish that I wish for with every fiber of my being, is that I was that kid. The kid that disobeyed their mom to do something right.

Everything was all good until I was about ten years old. After a trip to the zoo with my class at school in the rain, I got a cold, and then it kinda got worse. Long story short, I came down with spinal polio, and ever since then, I've been slowly breaking down, physically, and mentally.

Slowly, my legs have lost their motion, and I barely have any left as it is. Where I live, there's nothing to do but farmwork and skating. For me, there's nothing to do but break things with my crutches and watch tv. Hence the account on Mibba.com.

So yeah, that's basically my story. I kinda felt like sharing it. So if you ever wonder why I'm always at the hospital, that's why. I'm fighting for my life back.
July 25th, 2010 at 03:54am