24-7-10

Well today my cousins came over in the mornign and i watched a movie on my laptop and talked to people when i got a text from my lovely boyfriend telling me that hes finishing a bit of work and would be over soon. My heart hammered against my chest as i read his text. 2 hours after he sent me the text i heard a knock at the door and as i opened it I saw the face i love the most and the stupidest grin which i love. he walked inside and i hugged him, I love his hugs cause he holds me so tightly and he always smells so good. well he spent the afternoon at my house and we watched harry potter, talked, watched comedians on youtube and well talked some more. I felt a bit sad at the end of the night because he was busy watching the comedians and wasnt really saying much to me.

He had to leave shortly after that and go to an awards ceremony for his Djing. i talked to him until he had to leave for his set. When he was gone I began talking to his sister. I think she likes me XD She told me that I make her little brother happy and that she is glad that we have found eachother. I too am glad that i have found him because i dont know what i would have done without him <3 But yeah...

Bye for now. Caity
July 25th, 2010 at 10:52am