Up in Flames, Comment Swapping, School, Questions.

Well, let's start out with what most of you came here for.

Comment swapping.
If you want me to comment your story, simply do the following.
1) Comment on this journal, saying you'll read my story and leave the title of the story you want me to read.
2) Click on this link. Read the story. Comment.
3) Wait patiently.
Done! That simple.

Okay, now, moving on. I started a new story today (which is the link above, in the comment swapping section), which is titled Up in Flames. I'm co-writing it with my best friend Acid Milk. It's original slash, which is something I've never really tried out on this site before. I see a lot of it nowadays, and I've began to notice that while some are really good, a lot of the slash doesn't have the best plot or writing. Or grammar. (-shudder-). Yet still all the readers. I don't get it; I suppose it's just something people like to read about. So, I decided I'd like to give it a try, see if Erica and I can write something good.

In other news, school starts... tomorrow. I can't even believe it. It's not really the 'first day'- it's a ten o'clock day, and I wouldn't go at all if it weren't for the fact that I really need to figure out where my classrooms are. So tomorrow should be a ton of fun. Actual school starts back Wednesday. Bleh.

Questions.
1.) Comment swap?
2) Have any of you started new stories recently? Want to tell me about them?
3) When does school start back for you?
4) Recommend some music to listen to?
5) Good reads?

Love you all!
xxxx Hannah.
July 25th, 2010 at 10:05pm