Well... I'm back. Muahahahaha.

So uh, yeah. Hi guys. It's fair to say I haven't been on in a while. I just lost interest in writing to be fair, and got annoyed with the attitudes of a few of the people on here. They appear to be inactive these days, so it's all good! :D. And I've started writing again, so new stuff will be on!

So what's new? Well this is pretty much the first time I've been home this week. From Monday until Friday, I was at a University summer school, doing "STEM" - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics - and in all honesty it was absolutely nothing short of the best residential I've ever been on, and I've done a few with cadets and such. I can honestly say I very much enjoyed every minute. Hydrogen fuel cells, how they're built, engineering challenged and Maths taster sessions with Modulo arithmetic? Hell yes. And the social activities they put on weren't bad either... Inception <3.

So yeah, after that was done and we said our (tearful) goodbyes, I was off to go throw myself around in a field, full of sheep faeces, at night. Yeah, I was off to cadets to do an exercise. But I got to rugby tackle one of the staff because they were the enemy, so it's all good, xD.

And.... That's all I have to say. It seems to be the current cultural convention to ask your readers questions, so I will do so! Here goes [my answers in italics];

1) Ever been on a University residential? If so, what was it like?
You know my answer to this.

2) Favourite music album?
Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness - Coheed & Cambria

3) What do you think of Inception?
It's amazing.

4) Last dream you had?
I'm not going there. It was over a month ago, and it was horrible.
July 25th, 2010 at 11:47pm