It kind of sucks not to have many friends anymore.

I used to be kind of popular in my school. Everyone knew me and everything. Well, until my boyfriend decided to leave me for one of my friends. That friend he left me for told everyone at school I threatened her with a knife, kind of ruining my reputation. That didn't really bother me though. She's just a stupid whore who will do anything they can to get the guy she wants. I knew they would break up after a week or two. Which they did. I tried to text him after they broke up. I've had this weird obsession with trying to find out what his problem is with me. He wouldn't say anything other than he wanted to go out with another one of my friends who didn't want me finding out about them because she promised me she wouldn't go out with him. I told her I knew and she is now avoiding me.

About a month later, I was hanging out with a girl who was hanging out with us the last time I saw him. She told me he used her to cheat on my friend he left me for. I don't know. I'm trying to figure out why he's trying to go out with all my friends. There's something he's trying to do. I want to know if he's trying to make me depressed, or if he wants to make me jealous. He's not making me jealous, just pissing me off because I can't trust any girl I talk to now. It really kind of sucks. But he's stupid.
July 26th, 2010 at 01:27am