Me.

Um… hi, I just wanted to tell a little about myself, well my life story so far actually. I think it's kinda interesting, and I just wanted to offer comfort to other people some what like me.

I was born in California with just me and my parents, we lived there until I was 16, then I met a boy who changed my life named Max, who to this day remains one of the two people who understands and loves me unconditionally… but anyways, I love him with all of my life and well, my parents weren't so happy about that. I'm not going to go into great detail but domestic abuse was an issue for a while with me. Worse than that though, they moved me away from Max to shit hole Nebraska.

I thought I would never be happy again to be honest but I was so severely wrong. I met my best friend for forever. Literally. His name is Blake and you've probably heard me mention him once or twice if you've actually talked to me. He's helped me through so much, helping me learn to love myself, to keep my relationship alive even though he lives across the country, basically kept my life together. I feel like it's be and him against the world sometimes, but that's alright I like it that way.
July 26th, 2010 at 06:56am