NOH8

I seriously don't see why everyone's against homosexuality. I mean, yeah, the Bible (and other Holy books) say it's a sin... but really, they're fucking people too.

What really pisses me off, is that most people who are for Prop 8 just follow what the Bible says... and most of the kids my age haven't even read the Bible, and are only Church goers because their parents make them go. Not to mention the Bible contradicts itself (I'm not gonna go there, though)
And to be honest, it's against my religion too (Islam). But, also to be honest, I don't follow every thing that the Quran says. And it's come to my attention that most people don't follow every thing that the Bible says, either.

The original copy of the Bible says that thou shall not eat the flesh of a swine (something along those lines, anyways)... and what do you know, most of the Christians I know eat pork.

Also, baptized Christians also aren't allowed to wear tank tops, low cut shirts, shorts... pretty much to not show much skin. Then again, most of them still do. (Correct me if I'm wrong about this, my friend who's grandpa is a Priest [I think that's what she said] told me this).

Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is: WHAT'S THERE REALLY TO BE AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY? Sure, it'd be kind of awkward for someone of the same sex to be hitting on you... but isn't it awkward when someone you don't find attractive of the opposite sex hits on you too? Or someone you can't stand?

I sort of just lost my train of thought D: But I thought I'd just say that I've definitely seen more attractive homosexuals than attractive homophobes.

But also, can someone quote me the actual lines of the Bible that say that homosexuality is a sin? :o I obviously don't have a copy lying around... and I don't feel like Googling it (and probably not getting the actual thing) xD
July 26th, 2010 at 10:19am