Miss ***...

Lexi slammed to the floor, blood oozing from her neck and puddling on the wooden floor. Kelli stood there, a rusty knife in her hand, smiling with satisfaction as Lexi slowly bled to death. The door creaked open, Kelli turned with a gasp. It was only Davey. He slowly approached her, glancing down at the floor. The corpse made his insides tingle with excitement.
"Well done, Kelli,..." Davey whispered, squatting in front of the body, pressing his mouth to her neck and slowly beginning to drink.
"This is the last time I'm doing this for you..." Kelli winced. Davey's head shot up, blood surrounded his mouth.
"What do you mean...LAST TIME?!" Davey hissed, stumbling to his feet and grabbing Kelli's neck. Kelli gripped her hand around his wrist.
"I can't do this anymore...!" Davey shook his head slowly.
"No,... of course you can't..." he settled her down carefully, "Not like that anyway!" Davey snarled, sinking his fangs into Kelli's neck. She screeched in pain, Davey moaned as his venom entered her bloodstream, pulling away quickly when Kelli fell limp in his arms, "You'll be my Miss. Murder..." Kelli shuddered.
"You...you bloodsucker! I'll never be your Miss. Murder!"
"Ah, but you will. You will!" Davey whispered, carrying Kelli off to his lair, where Jade awaited.

***

hey, thanks so much for reading.
I'm thinking of turning this into a short story but I'm not sure yet.
Pleez, if you liked it, leave a comment.
Thanks again,
Kelly Kurlzz x
P.S for rachii x x x x
July 26th, 2010 at 05:23pm