Worst day ever? Yeah, probably.

Okay, so basically, I'm about to confide yet another thing into Mibba that I can't bitch to anyone else about.
Today sucked cock.

I went to the hospital at like, nine in the morning to get tested, and was poked and prodded until about noon. As if that wasn't enough to tick someone off, I had two hours of physical therapy to follow. What the fuck is that?
"Let's just poke you until you want to murder a baby leprechaun, and then force you to walk on a treadmill and do other really difficult tasks until you feel like you're gonna collapse."
Awesome.

So THEN, my wonderful mother decides to drag me to the mall, luckily with the company of my best friend, Adam.

Adam left tonight to California to secretly visit his boyfriend, and after I tried to reason with him one last time to stay home, he flipped out.
I mean, I was ready to just keel over. But no. He screams, "You're just mad I'm leaving. You're just, like, helpless without me."
So, of course, I holler back, "It's not me. It's you that's like, in love with me."
Was I wrong? Yeah, I'll admit it. But I mean, he knows what I'm going through, and what the fuck is that?

So, inspite of me, he went to visit his dick boyfriend, Max, without his parents knowing, and now we're not talking.

Cool beans, no?

>.< What should I do?
July 26th, 2010 at 11:54pm