Team.....?

okay... so theres all this crap about team edward, jacob, and switzerland (bella). And like those are the only ones you can be on and those are the only ones that are real. But what if you dont WANT to be on one of those three teams? Why doesnt summit entertainment make totes and bracelets and stuff like that with a team based around Alice? Or James? Or Esme?

The people who are on Team Jacob.... were you on his team before you saw the movie? Or after? Because if after im pretty sure it might be just because Taylor Lautner plays Jacob...

People on team edward.... same question for team jacob people.... do you like Rob... or Edward himself?(personally Rob isnt my favorite actor but he portrays edward well.)

Team Alice..... now how many people would like to be on that team?
What about a team Emmet? Kellan Lutz..... what about him?
Esme? mom power? how many people think that their mothers would like to be on that team?
Rosalie? Dont answer that question.... shes a little b***h in my opinion.... Nikki Reed does a good job though right boys?
Jasper? Who wants to be on his team? He had more lines in Eclipse this time aorund and he had a STRONG and weirdish accent i think....
What about Carlisle? everyones favorite Vampire surgeon? I love Peter Facinelli! who doesnt! I mean Carlisle is a great character.... WHO WANTS TO BE ON HIS TEAM!?!?!

I know that there are a lot of other vampires that could/should have teams too but..... i dont feel the need to rant about them now......

Well... i can see why there are only 3 teams... bella has to choose between Jacob and Edward... so its like; "You can do the same now too!!!!"... what if you dont want to be like bella in that way? What if you think Carlisle or Jasper or Emmet is cuter? Why is there only one girl team? GUYS WATCH AND POSIBBLY LIKE THE TWILIGHT SAGA TO PEOPLE!!!!!! (i think...)

Well.... please comment and uh... tell me your thoughts..... cuz im sure that there are a lot of people out there that are on a team that doesnt sell any merchandise...... and that should........ hey im torn between Edward and Carlisle! well no im not... team edward is the one ive choosen to buy merchandise from.. but team carlisle is my secret obbsession.. shhhhhhhhh....:-)

WHO'S WITH ME ON THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!
July 27th, 2010 at 06:57pm