Fable? Supernatural? Friends and a few other things.

Does anyone play Fable? My personal favorite is the lost chapters. I've beat it so many times. It had to have been at least the 100th time I've beaten it. It never gets old! I don't understand how I still have a life by how many times I've beaten that game.

Anyways I've written a story about it.

Supernatural fans, what do you hope to see in season 6? No spoilers please! I only want your opinion. Supernatural has got to be my all time favorite show. Nothing will ever be better than it in my mind. I'm going to be sad when it ends but at least I'll have all the seasons to watch it over and over. I also wrote a fanfic on Supernatural to.

So in summer school yesterday I threw up in the bathroom yet the bitch of a nurse sent me back to class after taking my temperature which was almost 100. It was like 99.8 I don't remember exactly what it was. But she let this girl that was perfectly fine lay down and sleep and wouldn't even let me sit in there for a few minutes. She asked me a few questions about my record last year, like if I missed a lot of school and I openly admitted it. I wasn't going to lie it would make it seem like I wasn't really sick. But the bitch was giving me attitude. My mom also wouldn't pick me up when I texted her. I really wanted to be a bitch to the nurse but I already got in trouble 3 times before I even went there.

Aside from summer school my summer is going great so far. No drama! I've hung out with friends, gone swimming, I've been talking to this girl I like and I'm going to be going to a water park with my friend and her family. I can't wait until next summer though. For her 16th birthday we're going to either Florida or California! It's going to be awesome.

I'm really bored right now . I'm almost done with my update to a story and am going to have nothing to do after because I can't hang out with friends. I didn't go to summer school today, plus I'm sick so I can't leave. Anyone want to talk and be friends on here?
July 27th, 2010 at 07:22pm