'Cause I'm Not Open

Is there really a point in having online journals? I guess it's just me 'cause I'm not very open. I mean really, who whats to know about random things in your day? I guess if your mother died, your father cheated, your siblings hated you before they all got murdured and thats why it was your first time cutting, that would be a great journal. Too bad most of our lives have really sucky stories, and no one cares if you haven't been on Mibba for three days. And yet here I am, getting started on writing journals because what the horse shoe? I like new things. But this goes back to the Who Cares?! Nobody, thats who. The hard truth is that people might stop by and read about the best day ever, your worst day ever, if you need help, or the most boring day ever. Whatever. But not many people will come to think about it all the time, only some, the close friends. But not even my close friends want to read crap like this, because most people don't care. They're just bored like the rest of us.
Now there are other uses for journals and some do like to get into others writing, But I just don't really care. I guess its just me 'cause I'm. not. open.
July 27th, 2010 at 09:46pm