Sure, we can make out. No, you don't have to text me back tomorrow.

That's a lie. It really makes me mad when people (not just the one I make out with) don't text me back.
But, I don't suppose you want to hear about my problems now, do you?
Anyways.
I went to the fair again last night with my best friend, we went to watch the races. You see, I like watching the races, but I mostly went because my friend was racing. Boy, was that a waste of time. It rained, so it was delayed two hours so they could redo the track. Then sister was texting about this huge storm/tornado that was headed toward us, so we went inside for an hour or so. Turns out it kinda, missed us (it didn't miss home though.). So we went back out to watch the races. Once we found him, it wasn't so bad, I atleast knew someone out there. Until he crashed (I don't think he actually crashed, but I didn't see him for awhile, then he was on the other side of the track, not moving.), then it wasn't too great, so we left. Then we sat outside and talked about boys.
So, other than that one guy not texting me back, I had a pretty good day.
That storm didn't hit at the fair, but it hit back home. There was alot of trees in roads, and my neighbor had a tree fall on her shed. We kinda followed the storm home, it was pretty cool watching the lighting the whole way.
Anyways.
Here's the questions.
1. What do you think of people not texting back?
I think you know my views on it.
2. What's the first concert you ever went to?
Third Day and NeedtoBreathe or Matchbox 20...can't remember.
3. The last concert you went to?
Eric Church <3
4. Best concert you've been to?
Nickelback. :)
5. Favorite color?
Blue!
July 27th, 2010 at 10:21pm