I'm afraid of a lot of things.

So I just got done packing for my late summer trip up to White Waters Water Park! I'm so excited and I cannot wait! I leave tomorrow and I'm coming back around Sunday or something. Hooray for swimming!

Yeah I'm home alone, and I hate being home alone because I get scared because I get paranoid thoughts of things and my imagination plays cruel tricks on me. I'm so afraid of my imagination, it's not healthy.

I'm afraid of a lot of things actually. I'm afraid of my imagination, really scary roller coasters, ferrets, and ghosts.. Those are the things that I'm really scared of lol.

Now on to a different topic. I remember whenever I would ask my best friend for advice on something, she would always say that it's useless for me to take advice from her since I never actually do what she thinks I should, especially if I had to talk to the person about whatever the situation was. But from all the things that I have experienced I learned that there is no better way to solve a problem than to be out in the open and talk it out with them because if you don't, you will still feel the way that you feel and nothing is going to get better.

So anyway, I have this contest going on, and you might be interested in it so go ahead and check it out if you would like :)

Also another thing that i just felt like I needed to say is that I feel like I should read more. In elementary school I used to read a lot, and I was very smart. But now I barely ever pick up a book. But now that I picked up a couple books this summer, I think I'm going to read more. And I'm excited because after I get done with this book that I'm reading, I'm going to go and get the book Masque of The Red Death.

But yeah.

So did you go anywhere this summer?
Are you afraid of anything?
Do you agree that talking it out is the best way to go if you are having problems with someone?
Did you read Mask of The Red Death, and did you like it?
July 28th, 2010 at 12:47am