Well, I had a pretty freaking awesome day!

So, I spent the night with my grandma last night so I didn't have to find a ride to hang out with this kid John. It was super cool. Luckily, I got my grandma to give me a ride down to where I was supposed to meet him. I ended up sitting at Qdoba for like an hour before I called him. He fell asleep and didn't get my texts. He showed up like ten minutes after I called though. I was super excited when I saw he brought this dude Travis. He's one of my friends from school who has apparently had a really bad summer.

We took the city bus back to John's house and he for real set up a hookah in the back. I tried it. One of the things I wanted to do before I die is try a hookah. It was key lime flavor. Our little party in his back yard was ruined though when it started raining. We took it into his garage and then decided to go inside. I had to dry my pants. So, we sat in his room and saw Travis was doing something. He was making his own cigarettes with this thingy. It looked cool, so I had him teach me how and I sat there making cigs for him. It was cool. I don't smoke, but I like to do stuff with my hands and there was a certain way you had to do it. Then this 14 year old kid who looked like he was ten came over and it was weird. He started talking about how he's always smoking weed and everything. Kind of weird.

After my pants dried, we went back to where I met them to get tacos. We got soaked on the way there. My weave made me have a fro mullet. It was super fun. Teehee :D
July 28th, 2010 at 05:09am