July the seven eighth of two thousand ten

Suddenly when you think everything's going wrong, you actually meet everything in the eyes, and realize that everything really is more than what you think. Everything, is in fact, every single thing. My best friends recently were strangers, and one almost an enemy. Then everything is also your siblings. Everything decides to take the sister part and leave me with only three weeks with her less than that.

Whenever you have someone in your heart and life for your whole entire life, then they leave around hundred of miles away, broken meets your heart. Numbs your mind. Swells up your eyes. Makes your nose look like Rudolph's. You suddenly realize that your sister makes everything look so small.

But at least I had three weeks, a wait period of a year, and then all the time until we're dead. Of course, we could die anytime. Death just scares me the more I think about it.

My brokenness is something I can't contain anymore. Sleep is bittersweet to me, especially when karma meets me around the corner. I want to sleep, but then that shortens time with the people I love, the air I want to breathe, and the fun I want to have.

When you don't want to grow up, you have to. When you don't want to let someone go, you can't hold on anymore. When I finally realized that life really isn't fair. Well...I guess the world finally decides to throw itself at you, whether you want to battle or not.


You look so defeated lying there in your new twin size bed-
With a single pillow underneath your single head.
I guess you decided that that old queen holds more space than you would need...

But I hope you have more luck with this than me.
July 28th, 2010 at 07:43am