My New Blog: Maggie Knows All! (I'm not conceited)

HI! Okay, I have decided to start blogging! Yay! And I'm Calling it:
Maggie Knows All: I'm Not Conceited

So yeah! Today the topic of my blog is: New Movie!

So, I saw a trailer today for a movie called: Vampires Suck. It's looked utterly high-lairous. I mean who doesn't want to watch a movie where Bella's head turns into a cheese burger, Jacob turns into a chiwawa? Who doesn't want to watch a movie where the were wolves start dancing to a song called "it's rainging men"? Who doesnt'? huh? I know I do!
I know it sounds ridiculous but I looked funny. So yeah.
I'm wondering now if this is silly spam. If you have to comtimplate if it is then that practially means it is. Aw.
So, now I'm bored of blogging about the New Movie I saw a trailer for and am going to blog about the movie Eclipse.
Sadly I've only seen it once. AW!. But it's okay! I'll wait for it to arrive on Netflix! So the movie was pretty epic. I was sad when Riley died. Stupid Seth.
I still think Bella is a moron and secretly wish Jacob would turn into a were wolf right infront of her freakin face and she would get her cheeks and face ripped off. haha! Like that Emily girl, but a whole lot freakin worse.
I mean, I totally respect Stephine Meyer's character and plot and vision and all. But Stephine, couldn't you make Bella just a bit less agaravating? I'm speaking for everyone here! Everyone I know doesn't like Bella much.
I don't understand why Bella just totally forgave Edward after he sent her into sprialing depression. Why would you forgive him Bella? WHY? I mean seriously, like I'd be all
"Sorry, bud. But I got jake now."
Edward: But I thought we had something!
Me: Haha yeaaah. When you get a body like Jacob we'll talk. When your tan and have washboard abbs I'll consider.
Edward: That's not fair!
See, Bella! You have JACOB and his washboard abs. You don't need Edward even though he does make adorable daughters and has a big house. Jacob is quaint! Quaint is better for your family!
Edward is shmancy-fancy, he'd give you family fancy devices like cell phones and x-boxes and you'd never speak. Then you and Edward would end up getting divorced because he's some professional lawyer who cheated on you.
Jacob is quaint and knows his limits! He knows he'll never get anyone else and he'll stick with you bella! Duh!
I make my point.
I also don't understand what Rosalie's problem is. I mean really. If you hate Bella so much then wouldn't you want her to pick the horrible decision of becoming a vampire? That's what I would do if I were her.
And how come, in the movie, Ciaus and Marcus had to be so ugly? I mean, where did you find those men. If the guy that plays Ciaus is a man that is.... Like common! Ciaus looks like a monkey WOMAN! And that's putting disgrace to monkeys and women. I feel bad for my gender.
And Marcus? Can you say crater face? I mean what is wrong with those two men?
And then for Aro he's like awesome. I guesses they just made Ciaus and Marcus ugly so you would pay attention to Aro instead of wondering off to look at the background characters....
I don't know. They are just ugly. Really really really ugly. Like, I've had bile prettier than them. And that's saying alot.
So erm....I guess that's it. My ranting will pick up again in my next blog don't worry! Ou and maybe I'll role play! haha.... yeahhh.
that's all for now
Maggie!
July 28th, 2010 at 10:02am