new story!!! and a little rant

I know it is bad to write a sequel to a story which isn't finished but I wanted to get the idea out. I would like some feedback on my idea. The story was original created to find flaws with the first one but the idea stuck and now I feel like writing it.

So tell me what you tink and I will comment on a story or poem for you. what do you say to that?]

The dark twins is the name of the new story.

on a side note I am super pissed off with my friends. One insists that the whole me getting angry at him last nght was my fault and I shouldn't have called if I was going to get angry. Does it look like I can predict if you are going to be an ass and say something stupid which would peak my anger. No I can't so telling me not tocall if I am going to loose my temper is not a good call.

secondly I am still fuming about my friends ditching me and moving out leaving me, the one without any support from the family, stuck in a stupid financial pickle. All good and well for then who have the moeny but her is me, having to find a place of my own and pay the last electricity bill all with little cash.
I could get a second job but that would ruin my mental state.

oh well.
July 28th, 2010 at 12:51pm