32 Year Old Creep

Okay, MAJOR problem....
So my big sister has this thing going on with this 32 year old man and she's 20 years old. And before I say more must I point out....

*My sister matures slower than other people
*She has bipolor, and this other thing I can't pronounce
*the dude has a kid
*Billy and Megan's age difference is older than my little sister
*My mom is 39 so Billy is more in my mother's rang of dating.
*The guy was in a coma so he's trying to get back into his age so right now it's like he is in mid age crisis.
*My parents don't like him but Billy doesn't really give a crap
*My sister just started dating this year so she doesn't know anything about men and acording to her health, her 13 year old sis (me) is more mature than her.

So Megan (my sister) likes him, for he looks spanish and he's hot. But they are two different generations. But her church is like this calt thing (she's been trying to make me go for a long time. blah) and they are all saying to ignore her parents and go out with this guy because "he loves jesus" And this guy that met his wife when she was 15 and him alost 30 said that age doesn't matter, the pervert :P This might sound like cheese but some people are better at reading eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul after all. Well anyway, me, my mother, and my little sister (she's just getting it) can read them more easy. It's no power or anything though. Anyway, so this guy has 'bad eyes' and thats what set my mom off. (My dad just hates him 'cause he's got man parts, and he's older.) And megan still lives with her parents and it would be her third year at collage but she still needs credits for her 1st year :P He's a man and she's just a girl. It just ain't right to me, but I'd like to see what others think. I'd like to see points made, or even agree. Either way, let's see your thoughts, shall we?
July 28th, 2010 at 08:59pm