Asdhjkl;'#.

Now seems about the right time to write one of these...
But, just to get this off my chest... SQUEEEEEEEEE! AVENGED SEVENFOLD TOUR!!!!!!!

Right, down to business.

I was at a party on Monday night and, well, people get more honest when they're drunk.
I found out off my best friend that my boyfriend is talking to her WAY more than he's talking to me. Oh, he's also asked to see her on the ONE day that he's back before he goes on holiday again.

Also, we were having an argument Sunday night and he told me that I'm not acting like we've been together six months, more like we've been together two months. Friend's view on this? One of his ex's put out after three months, he expects me to do the same.

He said he feels unloved? His reasons? I don't text him; I don't say nice things to him; He's not in my msn name; He hasn't seen me for two weeks. I would accept this, except it's everything he does but he's flipped it round onto me! And, I invited him round last Friday on our SIX MONTH anniversary, but he blew me off to play tennis.

Oh, quote friend again. He's not treating me any where near right. His older brother, bless him, is lovely and knows how to treat girls well. The boyfriend on the other hand, doesn't. His longest relationship before me was three and a half months. We've past six months now, he's treating me the same as he did at three and a half months.

There seems like a lot of wrongs here...
But it's not all wrong, I don't think....

End rant.
Peace out xx
July 28th, 2010 at 11:14pm