Now I realize that I’m over him and I still have strong feels for the Last

Wow, I haven’t posted something on here in awhile. I really need to work on a story again. So first things first.

There’s an Adam Lambert concert next month in Richmond and I want to go so badly, only thing is… I don’t wish to spend 70 bucks on one ticket and then fork out more cash for parking, food, gas, ect, and the fact that I would need someone to go with me, and no body’s really interested in going to a Lambert concert. Dang it, so no Adommy for me right now. Oh well, I’m sure that he’ll be back and will problay have Allison Iraheta with him again.

Two weeks ago, I spent the day and night with Caitlyn and Britt from work. Wow, that was fun. I got a tan, got my toe nails done, and watched movies with the girls during dinner. Caitlyn is an f-ing awesome cook. She fixed us a big arshed steak, that was good!

Britt and I decided to text Alex and tell him that I liked him. He then proceeded to tell me he didn’t like me more then a friend.

The next day, I ended up working for Melissa. Working with Alex was kind of awkward and strange, but I sucked it up and did my work like always. He then ended up kissing me in the bathroom. And when I asked him about it, he said that he likes to kiss me, just doesn’t like me like me.

I was p*ssed for awhile, but then last week I was listening to ‘Friday I’ll be over you’ and I decided, yeah I was gonna get over Alex by Friday. And guess what, I did, and it feels great.

I’m getting the hard copy of my drivers’ license on Monday. But only thing is I have to go to court and dress nicely. How am I gonna really do that with purple ends on it. Oh well, they can’t get mad at me for being me.

I didn’t realize it until today when Mike, Lauren, and I were headed up to Busch Gardens: I still like Moses. I like him more then I wanted to. I thought that I would have forgotten about him after Isaac told me in a message on fb that the two of them were together. But I didn’t, I’ve been hiding the feelings and I let them resurface today when I saw him. He still looks amazing, I’m not sure why, but I think he was looking at me. I think he waved at me happily when he saw me at the first show, because I was sitting at the front, because he waved like crazy right at me and my friends. I haven’t seen him do that at any show before. The other two times we watched the show, we sat in the shend and I’m not sure, but he kind of looked like he was looking for me again.

We saw him after the last show we watched, and of course, I got all shy and didn’t want to go talk to him. Lauren said that she would go with me, but I chickened out before we got up.

So I decided that next time I go up, I’m gonna talk to Mose, and hopefully find out once and for all if he likes me indeed. I might be going up next week with Will and maybe a couple others from work.

I’m wondering if Moses and Isaac are really together or if Isaac said that to see what my reaction would be: to see if I would be ticked and mad that they were together, or if I would be happy and pleased for the two of them? I really hope that’s the case, because I really do like him a lot.

I think I need to be more outgoing, I’m talkative with my friends, but not around other people. Anyone know any good ways of getting to be more outgoing?
July 29th, 2010 at 05:24am