So I was reading the Mibba rules and I have a question...

When they say you can't have more then one account what do they mean by that? Do they mean just on the same email or like on the same computer?

Hypothetically:

Say 2 people who both like wrighting and want to have Mibba accounts and they don't have the same Email address but they use the same computer is that allowed?

This may sound stupid but I want to know, becouse my friend Hannah wants to make an account here and we will be going out of town together soon and we will have to be sharing the same computer for awhile, she told me she wanted to make a account here but I said she couldn't becouse I didn't want my account to be deactivated if you can't use the same computer, I really don't know how these computers work and if they shoot of signals or something, who knows...

I Would just like to know, as long as you don't have the same Email address then I don't see the big deal if you have the same computer, like facebook or something she go's on her facebook on my computer all the time.

I think its more for the same person having more then one account, like if I had 2 and made it known that I had more then one account here. Or if something happens to this one and I make another after mine got deactivated or something.

I would just like to know, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, I just wanna know because Hannah's mad at me now and thats never good.

:D Please help!!.
July 29th, 2010 at 06:25am