Summer Is Way Too Short, Just Sayin'

Am I the only one that is peeved by how short summer vacation is? That is if yours is even short, if not then you’re very lucky, but if so then I’d assume you’d feel the same as me; except for those that just adore school. I for one do not, it is boring and boring and did I already mention boring. Luckily I am going to be a senior so I am almost done. I just wish I had at least one more month before going back but sadly August 12 is when I am supposed to return.

So now that I have few days left I find that I have been doing various activities to try and make these days count. But today I was bored and instead of swimming or working on my non existent, never gonna happen tan, I decided to read up on graphics and study some different tutorials.

A few of the following are some results from a few of those tutorials. Some I was smart enough to come up with on my own because I do have some creativity in me.

Image Image Image

Image

This one came from a tutorial by SwissMiss @ tda.

Image

I feel that I have kind of grown and I am quite happy with the results of some of these. And I am always willing to make graphics for people. Just fill out the form
here and message me or comment here.

And I will eventually kick it into gear with my stories; there are lots of ideas and short summaries, just no actual story. I need to quit being so lazy, maybe it is just a me thing, or a life thing. Either way I need some major motivation, and not just that five hour energy type. I mean something solid and concrete.

It would be great if I could get a beta reader to help with some editing and it would be nice to have someone to work some of my ideas out with. If you’d be interested just feel free to message or add me to comment. I’d be very grateful, even enough to make you something *hint, hint*. I am shameless I know.

Also I have yet to see Inception and it is driving me crazy because all I hear is how great it is. Have you seen it? And if so was it really that great?

I also might possibly like a 27 year old, just going to throw that out there because it is bugging me to just keep it to myself. I will expand more on that later, right now I think I am just really tired and need some sleep before I crash on my laptop. Night.
July 29th, 2010 at 12:24pm