The summer and the future

Well, my last journal entry said that I didn't want to grow up. It's a year almost a year later and I still don't want to grow up. I wish I could stay seventeen forever, but you can't. I am now eighteen and it's not a long time before I'm nineteen, but I have made a choice. Not the choice I was supposed to make, but it'll do for now. At least it has bought me some time. I don't now what I want to do with my life just yet, but I know what I'll do the next year.

I'm going to Mosjøen, it's a small town way north in Norway. And for a year I will be doing roadie work. It's a type of school for people who are dead bored of school. It's comepletly reasonable, considering the fact that we have just ended 13 years of school. It's called a folkehøgskole if you wondered. There's no tests or grades, and you live on campus for the year. It's truly amazing, and you get extra credit for it when you apply for colleges and universities. Which is so lovely.

Now I can postpone the choice for half a year. I'm thinking about studying abroad, depends on what I find out.

But life's not all that bad. I now have Spotify Premium for a month, no more Roberta or Jonathan for a month. Tomorrow is may last day at work, and then I have vacation for a month. I'll probably get bored the third day into it though. Maybe the sun will grace us with her presence, and I can go to the beach. I guess I'll find out next week.

And how are you, the beautiful people @ mibba?
July 29th, 2010 at 09:58pm