This is What I Think 1 - Past

"Time in the past can really kill you, you know? Like, we procrastinate over the little things. We go back and live off of what we could have said or did. And sometimes, we just wish to have it all washed off the wall and so everything over. But we only want to go back because we have already went through it and it hurts. We already know what the outcome is going to be and it hurts.

You can't cheat life. No. This is not a game of Solitary where we can just click the undo button and the mistake never happened. And those that live in the past fail to see that if we had not gone through everything that we did, if we had not seen the disasters of the world and the result of their damages, if we had not felt the pain and agony that we felt, then how could we learn? How would we become any wiser than we were when we were 5?

People say nothing good ever happens. If nothing good ever happens, then or do you know what good is? How would you know the feeling of happiness if it had never occurred? How it feels to be in love if you've never had torn to sheds?

So this is why I stopped myself from looking back at yesterday. I mean it is okay to look back now and again but only to reminisce, not to regret. Too much looking back will leave a person broken, cold, and empty. Like a hollow white shell. I don't want to be a shell. Tomorrow's looking to bright for me."

-Precious.Elizabethe-
July 30th, 2010 at 12:08am