*** me your stuff, my children.

I'll go ahead and skip to the good stuff, because most of you won't want to read what I have to say about school and such.

I want to do a comment swap. Let's make that happen, okay? A Reason to Love or Up In Flames.

Anyhow, on to my day.

I'm really starting to like my Spanish II class. The teacher is really nice, and I'm actually happy with the seating chart. One of my friends sits near me, and my partner is this really cute guy who I can't really understand when he talks... He has a deep voice and he kind of mumbles so I just pretend I know what he's talking about.

Wellness class is so boring. Whatever, I don't even.

I swear, my math teacher is on freaking crack. She talks about nothing for thirty minutes, then rushes the lesson into the last half and gives us homework that makes no sense whatsoever.

Other stuff happened in my other classes, but nothing interesting enough to talk about... Except, in English, we have to write a f*cking five paragraph essay about blah blah blah and it's due tomorrow. I know more is expected of us in honors, but still. It's only the second day of school and one night really isn't enough time, considering we have other classes to worry about, too.

And now my thighs hurt like a mother trucker, as my Spanish teacher says. What with going up and down the stairs, and having to sit down to go to my locker, they're kind of getting a workout they aren't used to. It sucks.

Sighhh. What is my life. I wish it was still summer.
July 30th, 2010 at 01:22am