Irrational Fears

When ever people mention food or I am somewhere where food is being eaten, basically when I am in public. I get this sick feeling inside and I just cringe at the thought of it. Strange, I know, but I think everyone has irrational things that bug them.

I developed this dislike for food when I was younger and it just stuck with me. As a kid I wasn’t allowed to eat a lot of foods because I had such a wide range of allergies. So I was stuck eating supplements and yucky fake food. To top it off over the years my mom became this crazed health nut and my aunt being the total witch she is drove her to it.

My aunt is completely honest like myself, but not in a very good way. She’ll tell the truth but she’ll be a jerk about it. She was always picking on my mom and telling her all the things that were wrong with her and now my mom is some power jogging, energy drinking, slime slushing health nutter. And she started taking it out on us.

So through all of this I was left with an unhealthy distaste for food. It kills me to watch people eat but even more so to eat myself. But I have actually been working on it and even went to a restaurant the other day; it wasn’t so terrible for me.

I truly do feel bad for my cousins though, my mom may be crazy but at least I know she still loves me. My aunt on the other hand is just plain mean to her kids.

I dislike mean people.>.>

Also my birthday is in a few days, yay 17!
July 30th, 2010 at 02:06am