Okay, apparently this wasn't very clear...

So Mibba, does this sound like a better idea to you?

Delete the reporting system and replace it with an approving system instead? That all stories must be approved before posting??

I mentioned that in an earlier journal that the reporting system has been abused too much, and it's just not working. The editors either skip a few stories, or there simply aren't enough. It would make things much easier, if all stories just had to be approved first and foremost. It's not okay and people shouldn't have to just get over their stories being reported for no reason.

I think that this would be best for everyone, if their stories, ALL stories, had to be approved first. I would be perfectly okay with that. I am tired of waiting for months for my stories to be approved by editors. My story hasn't even budged, for a fake report about my layout, which is completely readable. In fact, I often change my layouts at request, to a layout I dislike, even if it was readable to me. At times they are different for everone's computers, so I try to make them how requested, but this one was so basic, and simple. I can't believe how long it's been.

So, if anyone else agrees with this new way of having stories approved, can we all start suggesting it to Dujo?

It really seems like the best way to go about it.
July 30th, 2010 at 02:46am