Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgery is something I personally would never get done. I could understand burn victims or car crash victims getting it for reconstructive surgery, but if you just want to do it just because you can... then I dont understand.

My sisters old friends mom has had around three boob jobs, and how many tummy tucks... and she's in her late 40's. The last time I saw her was when I was 11, and she didn't have anything done to my knowledge. But apparently her boobs are up to a size E? And me and her daughter were just talking about it during the school year, her daughter is basically embarrased around her because she looks like a live blow up doll. Anyways she dosn't live with her mom because shes a bitch basically, once my sister was over at her house and the mom tried to push the daughter down the stairs...

I think she is an alcoholic because my sister pointed out the many empty wine bottles to her friend and her friend said " What my mom likes her daily glass of wine." And then my sister said " you mean daily bottle..."

But anyways I think I kinda got off topic... I just really dont like the idea of plastic surgery. If you really dont like yourself to the point that you're willing to chop pieces of your body off, then you have low self esteem. Dont get me wrong I'm not trying to belittle anyone who has had plastic surgery I personally just dont like the idea of it. =/

So do you think plastic surgery is a good thing? Would you get it done?
July 30th, 2010 at 05:35am