Homosexuality a sin? I Don't Think so!!!

Well, this has been a topic on my mind for a while, and that is the hoosexuality debate.

Now I know it is a cliche and all, but I have my own opinions about it.

I live in a small town in my country, and it is FILLED to the rim with homophobic people! It makes me mad, because, I mean, who has the right to say that being yourself is a problem. Why is it their issue?

I know a boy who is homosexual in our school, ( and of course I would not say names!!), and he came out not that long ago, and you know what happens to him? Profane words, (such as the insultive "F" word to the homosexuals), being pushed around at school, you name it! So, is that the welcoming he gets for bravely coming out? Being picked on? Isn't that just ubsurde!?! That is just how our school works...they just can't stand people who are not straight.

It makes me mad, because for anyone else who wants to come out to the world? Will they have to transfer schools just to be who they are?

People need to learn that everyone is going to be different, and they just have to get over it, because you know what, IT'S NOT THEIR PROBLEM! Homosexuality does not effect them, and it's not like its contagious!!!

Oh my God, sometimes people just make me so mad!
_______________________________________________________________________
**(Comments: Do any of you miibians feel the same way? How is this problem where you live? Comment, and I'll reply to you all as soon as I can!!!!)**
July 30th, 2010 at 05:48am