Best Friends for Never.

I need to vent and you people on mibba seem to be the only ones who listen so here I go. Sorry for any future cussing in this rant.

Ok so my best friend Blake and I went to his doctors appointments, then to the mall on Monday. We wanted to spend time together before I left for California, I mean it's hard not to see your best friend for four days right? He had the nerve to try to convince me to stay in fucking Nebraska just because my parents are dicks and don't support my being with who I love. I remotely understand why he thought I was a bad idea, but he knows how much I love Max and how I need to see him since I hadn't in months, but no. He still wanted me to stay back. He just wants me to be with since he has pretty much no other friends because he's so damn helpless! Ugh! Please don't get me wrong, I love him to death but he acts like I can't just forget Max because of him and I can't. He seems to think (being the narcissist he is) that I'm in love with him or something! I mean, really? He's my best friend and I have a boyfriend, I don't know what the hell he was thinking. Probably just trying to get me mad but it worked. We've haven't spoken since I got home except he's trying to make it better, asking about how my visit was. I don't want to talk to him, but it feels weird that things aren't right.

Well on the plus side I had a wonderful time with my boyfriend who seems to get more and more beautiful every time I see him. It's just the simple things with us, laying in bed until noon, going to the beach, drinking until we pass out. I'll never ever find another person like him. <3
July 30th, 2010 at 08:14am