Finally on Track.

You ever had those moments where everything just kind of fell into place? I did today. Everything just fell into its place, all nice and neat.
I broke up with a guy recently after two years and that was pretty messy. It's explained in previous journal entries of mine, and trust me, it was ugly. But me and him resolved to be friends today and leave each other alone about the relationship ending.
Speaking of relationships, this didn't necessarily fall into place today but it was a huge help in things progressing to what they've become. I was always close with this guy I was friends with all through my junior year, and he and I started dating a couple of weeks back. He helped me so much with my break up, and I've never been in a better more healthy relationship. Nobody has ever made me so purely happy. Sure it sounds like a rebound from my break up and like he may have only helped to get in my pants or something but me being in the situation I know it's not like that. He and I have been in a tense situation for a year. It was bound to happen sometime, so why beat around the bush you know? It's hard to explain, I suppose.
This morning I got a call from the local ShurFine and I scheduled an interview for tomorrow at 10:30 am. I've been searching for a job this whole year and all my desperate applications and calls have finally paid off. Hopefully I don't screw up. I have to iron my best shirt tonight so that I look professional when I go, so keep your fingers crossed for me if you would!
Plus I obtained a very important document this afternoon. My permit!! In a few months time I'll have my license, and possibly even a car depending on if I get this job. There's a beat up but still driveable Nissan I know of that's pretty cheap for a car that I hope will still be on the lot when I save up enough cash.
I'm so excited about all the stuff that's happening in my life! I may have a job, I have my permit, and a great guy by my side. I finally feel like my life is finally starting its run, and that makes me feel so great! I'm finally getting on track!
July 30th, 2010 at 10:49pm