The "Unmentionables". Let's Mention Them Here!

You all know what I mean. The toys that only adults can buy, and the "toys" that cause many debates between everyone, and you know what, BRING IT ON!!!! I am getting sick of people saying they're a bad thing.

If you are wondering what brought this up, it was this morning, and I was talking about it with people that I know, and you know what, I thought "Well what IS the problem with them?"

It's not their problems, but instead our own errors.

Our society is known to tell us aqll that these toys and products are super inappropriate, and try to hide them in back alleys and shame people to not buy them. Do you think that society has the right to shame people against what they think is fun? Its THEIR money, and THEIR purchase, so why should people care.

Basically, society is too conservative to accept it.

To understand why i am ranting, I saw in Montreal on St. Catherines street all of the "Adult Stores" surrounding the street, and you see, they are NOT shamed of these "unmentionables" to society. We should stand by their examples of society, and not be shamed of sex. Sex is a natural thing, and we should embrasse it.

Now I am not telling everyone to buy these "products" right now, but instead my message is this: We should no longer be shamed of the "unmentionables" of society, and instead, understand that as long as people are not killing eachother and there are no victims, then its fine, and let them LIVE THEIR LIVES!.

I am not a fan of these "toys" ( not only because I am far too young), but also because they just don't make me want them. But I respect the decisions of the people that do, and we should all to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know now I am going to get negative comments from this, but you what, I am ready for them. Post your opinion here, I respect them all.

I am a very open minded person, ( in case you haven't noticed).

Love you all to pieces,
Lord GaGaMonster XOXO
July 31st, 2010 at 06:45am