A Twist In Events.

So, yet again, I'm confiding into Mibba.

Today was the longest day of my life.

Last night, my mother told me that she refuses to pay for college, even a little bit, and that i need to pay rent to live with her. Mind you, I had just sprained my back yesterday, and am in shitloads of pain. She told me that I'm useless, a loser, and many other things that I won't repeat on here.

This morning, I set out for applying to jobs. My mother refused to drive me into town, so I had to sit in a wheelchair, steering myself through twenty minutes of steep, grassy hills.

I had applied for many jobs by noon, and had been told "There are too many stairs for you to work here" (there were no stairs to be found), "Get out of my store. Stop joking with me," and had even gotten a frosty from Wendy's splashed in my face from some kid from my school.

My last two hopes were the A&P and Walmart.
Walmart had called me this evening and told me that the limit of my capabilities are preventing me from getting the job. My mother overheard the phone conversation and began yelling again, telling me that I'm worthless and will amount to nothing.
This time, I was tired of it, so I replied to her to kindly eff off.
She responded by telling me to pack my things and find living arrangements elsewhere.

So, now, I have just finished packing my bags to move in with my best friend, Adam. I'm working on a job as a secretary for his aunt, and everything seems to be a bit better.

Therapy in the morning before I move. I'm expecting for it to be extremely killer.

-Blake.
July 31st, 2010 at 08:34am