Movie Review:Eclipse

Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob -- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life. Written by Summit Entertainment

Being the teenage girl that I am, I went to see Eclipse. I am an avid reader and am inlove with The Twilight Saga. My favorite book was New Moon and before I saw Eclipse I thought New Moon would be my favorite movie. But of course Eclipse surpassed all of my expectations and made me fall in love with Jacob all over again and find a new love in Jasper.

With Jasper unveiling his Civil War past and telling Bella all about how he was changed really showed me how brave Jasper is. Plus he has that air of mystery surrounding him. And he seem dangerous which I love in a guy, makes them all the more fun.

Then Rosalie comes out and tell Bella why she would have stayed human if she had had the choice. Poor Rosalie was always thought of as a bitch but now knowing her, I mean really knowing her she still is a bitch. It's not Rosalie's problem if Bella wants to be bitten by Edward so she can live with him forever.

I loved it and if I was a cat I would give it two paws up. But being human I give it two thumbs up. And 1-5 stars, I give it 12.
July 31st, 2010 at 10:13pm