Gay. Gay! Gay?

The title is exactly what it looks like - homosexuality.

And my debating upon it.

No one chooses to be gay, they just go with it. Like Shane McCutcheon (my favorite character on the l word gahhh she's so yummy) once said - "Sexuality is fluid. Gay or straight, you go with the flow."

This questioning used to scare me because I live in one of the richest counties in the country right behind Orange in a state that's thought to be one of the most conservative. Now, though, I'm really starting to accept it. The only thing is, I feel so lonely in all of this.

Mind you, I've known of my bisexuality since about 11 or twelve years old, and I've since been in love with a boy. That fucker. (See my story Face Down.) And one girl. Also broke my heart. Twice, might I add.

I don't have very many gay friends, and the one gay friend I have is crazy and suicidal and I love her but seriously she has no respect for herself and blah blah blah. I've been looking out for her too much and now that she's finally okay, I need to start looking out for me.

The reason why I'm posting this is I'm really fucking lonely and I need some gay friends. Not really looking for love, I just want people to talk to that like the same things as me. Hint hint - that's girls. If you're part of the LGBT community in ANY way please hit me up, I'm 2517 also known as Jennie Betzelberger.

Looking forward to meeting new people. :D

xoxo
j
July 31st, 2010 at 10:14pm