Comment swapping and complaining.

We'll start with what you care about- comment swapping.
Read this, comment, and then I'll read whatever you leave below and comment.
Also, you should definitely click this.

Now, to the things no one cares about.

It's been a long week, and an even longer day. A crappy day, too. First of all, my stomach hurts really bad. Secondly, my brother will not just leave me alone and be quiet today. Thirdly, I don't get to go to the gym today. And fourthly, I just got in a fight with my friend. I found an old video of us, one which I thought was hilarious. She asked to see it, so I put it up on Tumblr, and all she had to say about it was that she looked fat and how that upset her. It's that kind of stuff that makes me feel like siht. I mean, she only weighs like one hundred pounds. And here I am, and I weigh forty-some more pounds than her. What am I supposed to think when she calls herself fat? And just... her attitude about it. She was so upset. It bothered her. And why?
Fat is bad.
Fat is ugly.
Fat = worthless.
I'm telling you guys, it's inscribed in everyone's mind. There's no escaping it. And now all I feel like doing is crying. And I feel even worse that I can't make it to the gym today. I look at myself, and the wrists that looked fine one second ago now look fat.
Blah.
I'll just stop typing. I'm going to finish my book.
No one read this, anyways.
July 31st, 2010 at 11:02pm