I think I'm gonna Cry...

Okay, this is really going to sound dumb. I know it is. But... there's this forum, on FanFiction.net... well, there was this forum...

Anyway, a little bit over two years ago it was made, and I joined it, becoming one of the first members on it (like... the 5th, maybe...)

It was a Spyro the Dragon RP place originally, but we never did any of that. No... we spent a lot of time talking, and helping each other through crap, and everything else. None of us actually knew each other in real life, but we all were very good friends online.

So... about a year ago, I pretty much quit coming on, never using FanFiction.net. But I promised everyone that I'd drop back in every once in a while, and chat for a little bit.

Well, it was about six months until I came back on, and I wasn't forgotten. I jumped back in, talking with everyone. But oh, how things change. I came back to everyone having changed user names, changed people... there were a ton more people there, too. But they didn't forget me.

Anyway... I've been coming on about once a month now, just coming back and checking in on everyone.

I came back on yesterday, to find out that the forum was dying. And that they were going to delete it. I didn't think they were serious at first... but I came back on today. They were serious. I almost started crying, I was so attached to that place.

I mean, maybe it's dumb, that I had an emotional attachment to that place, but, I really do... over two years of problems sorted and good times and laughs, and hardly any RPing... and now it's all gone. Deleted.

God, this is dumb.

But really, I miss it already. I can't believe it's gone.

Because I know, that all those people, I'll never get a chance to talk to again. Everyone's leaving the site.

*Sigh* So I just had to journal that.
July 31st, 2010 at 11:21pm