Insert catchy title here. (Whoring, Comment swap, all that jazz.)

I feel kind of meh today. I don't know why, I just do. I can't believe the weekend is already almost over, and I just really don't want to go back to school on Monday.

Ugh, what the heck, I just found out Orlando Bloom got married. D:

Anyways, yeah. I didn't do much of anything today (which doesn't bother me at all). Mum and I went to Walmart to buy some last minute school things, and I found Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on DVD for only nine dollars. :3

You know what really bothers me lately? The emphasis people put on having a significant other. A lot of people at my school seem to freak out when they're single for more than a few days. I'd hate to know what they think about me, when I haven't dated anyone in about a year. I'm really confused as to why it's such a priority in every teenager's life to be in love. Sure, it'd be nice, but it's not something you can just chase after all the time. And every other guy you date is not 'the one'. I don't know, it bugs me.

I feel like being a major whore tonight. Here's all my stuff.

A Reason to Love, Up in Flames, Where the Road Ends, Keeping You a Secret, A Series of Fortunate Events, The Forgotten Secrets, Reinvent Love, Ashes in the Stars.

If you wanna do a comment swap, please comment on Up In Flames or Where the Road Ends.

Yeah.
August 1st, 2010 at 03:12am