Multi-Tasker? Ha, right....

When Life gives you lemons make lemonade?

What?
Yeah, okay, but what happens if my lemonade is just a little sour? What if it can never be made right because some of us aren't freaking lemon chiefs!!

Okay, I know there's no such thing as lemon cheifs but you see my point right?

......I really don't know why I said that. But before we get to the subject, I'd like to say feel free to read my new story 'Beautiful'. Kinda has a twist so if you're all for it, go ahead.

So today I was feeling creative (I love those days) and ideas just wouldn't stop coming in to my mind, which was kinda great. But when I have these days, like every 35 minutes I remember the outside world and I get all sad and all that crap. So today I was arguing with myself to see which will get me to my dream of writing. Fanticy, or reality? Fanticy fails my classes, and realty makes me more likely to get along in the world. Some days I can have both, but lets face it, it just doesn't last long. I'm truly happy inside my mind, but everyone has to come out. Switching on and off with the other makes it harder to keep my mind, but keeping it means loosing it too. Well, the sain part anyway. I guess it's just me. Hey, I'm not a multi-tasker. Oh well.

Journal with no point .Gotta love 'em, right? :P
I'm out,
Jessie.
August 1st, 2010 at 05:13am