Hello From Nothing Land

(that title is stupid)

Okay, I'm very very very very very sorry I haven't been updating. I've been on a no inspiration track lately and recently we had to put my older sister's cat to sleep. She was old and it was just her time. Jimmy will take good care of her though. So that kind of halted my writing all together. But just a few minutes ago I put up the first chapter of the Death Note story my friend Aleka and I have started.

I really have been trying to work on EGDST lately and this new short story I've started. I'm not posting the short story until I'm completely finished though. It will be easier that way so I don't have to worry about getting another story updated for you guys. Also, you won't have to wait for updates that way. I won't tell you much except that it's a Death Note story but I hope even people who don't know DN can read it even at the risk of spoilers.

On a different note: I'd like to discuss my Nightmare. Not the dreams but the amazing album Nightmare recently put out by Avenged Sevenfold. Amazing music. Completely raw, heart felt, true, and tear jerking music. I'm so glad they put it out and stuck with us through this past year of horrible events. I can't imagine how hard things have been for them, but this album is an amazing tribute to their fallen brother and I know he's smiling at us with pride. I'd like all of you to pick up a copy or buy it on iTunes even if you've never heard of them before. iTunes holds a special deluxe version of the album with amazing bonus features and a bonus track called Lost It All. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you guys for sticking with me. I promise this won't be the last you hear from me.

XoXo
August 1st, 2010 at 09:29am