I want, I need, I wouldn't mind.

When I look for a girl, I do not look for looks, I look for a personality that shines above the rest. Don't get me wrong I can't be waking up to sasquatch, my girl needs to be at least decent. I love my girls to be bad ass, yet know when to be a sweetheart. I want my girl to show she loves me and show me off to all her friends. I want to be the one she gives her hoodie too when she knows I won't be with her for the night. I want to be the one she needs to talk to before bed so she can sleep, and I want to be the reason she gets up in the morning.

I treat my girl like she is a princess, gifts left and right because I want too. Don't start thinking I buy my girls, a lot of the gifts I give are something of mine because it's from the heart. I make my girl my world and I text her first thing when I get up, and last thing before I fall asleep.

I need my girl to be able to put up with the fact I never get enough sleep unless they are by my side. I need my girl to deal with maybe a tear here and there at night when they are with me to hold me as I sleep. I want a girl who doesn't mind giving me a back rub after a long day. My girl needs to get along with my family not fight a bitch with them.

I need a girl who I can respect and be proud to show to my family and friends. I need a girl who I can trust and not worry about her sneaking around behind my back. I need a girl who can deal when I ask who someone is and not jump to conclusions that I think they are cheating.

I want a girl who would love to cuddle up to me in the moonlight on a warm summer night and just lay there with me happy as can be. I want a girl who will hold me all night and take care of me. I want a girl who always thinks I'm beautiful not just when I dress up to go out. I need a girl who I can talk to for hours and not get bored. I want a girl who knows how to laugh and has a good taste in music.

I want a girl with an open mind to try new things. I need a girl who isn't scared of distance. I don't mind spending everyday with my girl, but sometimes I need a few days to myself. It'll let her know what it feels like to not have me there, it'll give her a chance to miss me, even if I won't like being away.

Distance I've learned is not a problem, but it only works if both people are fully committed. All distance does it show how far love can travel. I don't feel in limiting myself to someone around my town, whats so bad about looking around? Love is something that needs to be found, so look every now and again and see what you stumble upon.
August 2nd, 2010 at 09:36am