Comment swaps, Tough people, foolishness, questions

Don't you guys hate it when people try so hard to be tough and 'Hard'? Like really. Especially when it comes to girls.

If you are a girl, you should want to be pretty and cute, not rough and ready to get down and dirty. I'm not saying anything is wrong with being tough. But when post stuff on facebook like. . .

"I'm tired of these 'lil girls mann. They really don't want me to give them these hands. On some STAR STATUS type shxt!'

LOL get the hell out of here. Girl, just no. . . Honey, no.

I've seen girls of every race do it. Black, white, hispanic. So I really can't put it into one category of people. Sides, that would be stereotyping. So I will just say "Silly people do it." Lol yeah.

On to comment swaps

I would like feedback on this or this pwease, and I'll read something of yours.

I am really in the mood for some good one shots. So if you have any of those, tell me. Because if something looks interesting, I do free reads. Oh, and I am craving some well written love triangles. Hah, I love those. Got any? Tell me!

(Oh, and for the comment swap, you have to go first, of course. Cause I hate people who never return swaps. That is all)

Questions

1. Got any one shots for me?
2. Don't you hate girls that act so tough? It irkes me
3. What is currently your favorite story on here?
4. Do you like Bubble Tea? I think I am going to go get me some of that.
5. Comment Swap?
August 2nd, 2010 at 09:14pm