Relationship Questions / Comments

Okay, first off: I wanna know your opinion on certain aspects of relationships. I was broken up with over 2 months ago, and I still am in complete love with the boy I fell in love with. But, I haven't flat out told anyone about it. I don't want to push anything with him because since he broke up with me, I think that he can be the one to decide that he wants me back. Had I broken up with him, I'd be begging him to take me back, but it doesn't work that way.
But I had a pretty complicated time with guys this summer, and I have some questions about it.

1. How soon do you tell them that you love them?
(This guy that was all but obsessed over me asked me out while I was crushing on my ex before we dated. I told him no, but he felt like he still had a chance and kept trying. When I started dating, he asked out my best friend to get back at me. She didn't know he didn't like her until last week. But he said that he loved her only a week after they started dating, and I never told my boyfriend, at all. Just wondering.)

2. Is dating in high school even worth it?

3. Do any of you have weird paranoid thoughts about your crushes and who they might be talking to / dating?

I feel like a failure, because my summer goal was to have a relationship like they have in movies, and I haven't even had a crush other that him. I saw him almost every day this summer, and now I'll be seeing him again everyday in a week. I have no idea how to tell anyone. Is it weird of me to think and hope? Have any of you had things like this happen?
August 3rd, 2010 at 05:38am