Is it cowardly to not speak up, or strength for holding back?

Y'know, right now, I really am questioning...why are we here?
It sounds stupid, cliched--- Whatever. But I really am wondering.
I believe in God; in angels, in Heaven And Hell...
But what I don't believe in, is the crap that people put other people through, because of complete ignorance and one sided-ness.
Like everyone else, I occasionally reach a breaking point. I feel like a fucked up little individual with all these damn things to say, and no way to say them.
Is that cowardly?
I feel like I need to say so much, but I never do. I hold it back...so is it strength?
Oh, mannn... I am the QUEEN OF LAMENESS...

People hurt people so badly; and it's completely inappropriate. What are you gaining from seeing another person lose? An Ego Boost? A little Rush?
What about that person you're putting it through? They'll hate you, and if they're anything like me-- they'll do whatever they can to avoid more drama.
Only hopefully, unlike me, they won't regret it. When I look back at the things people've told me, and the ways I've replied, I regret it.

Maybe I should'a just drilled them in the face, or fucked them up. Maybe I should've just cursed them out or made them hurt. I sometimes want them to feel like I feel, but then...Then i'd be hypocritical, wouldn't I?

It's not like I act upon it.

Whatever, just venting.

Y'know, I've never hated anyone. Just the things they do and say. But I think that true hate, is a feeling I'm not capable of comprehending. Why? Because love overcomes that. Faith overcomes it.

Ohh--- and for those people out there that think that religious people belong in a stereotype, you're wrong.

I hate when people preach about their religion, about God-- and then say you believe in the 'wrong one'

How is that possible? A real faithful person would understand that we all live under one God; that maybe others are just seeing him from a different point of view.

And I understand the Atheist-- I see why they believe what they believe, and it's never mattered to me.
Haha, sometimes I think that I'd be friends with myself, if there were two of me[:

other times...not so much.

ohhh god, I'll shut up now. Peace.
August 3rd, 2010 at 06:20am