Cleverbot :D (Read if you need a laugh or a waste of time.)

Earlier today, Mingus (bff for life, srsly) and I were bored. We were on the PS3 and we had nothing, literally, nothing to do. Then, I get an idea. I remembered reading the mibba magazine about cleverbot. I only used it once, and forgot all about it, until that moment. So I tell Mingus to give me the controller and I go on the internet. I search for cleverbot, and I ask Mingus to give me a statement. After that, he got hooked. He took the controller away from me, and proceeded to call his other bff for life to tell him about the great news.

Later on the day, I get on the laptop, and I go on cleverbot. I have a huge conversation with the robot. Since I copied and pasted the conversation on a word document, I decided to let my facebook friends know the greatness of the website. Soon enough, my good friend Luis decides to use his troll powers on the website. An hour or so later, Sandy checks it out, and so does Amber.

And I know my other friends are going to check the website once they get online.

Here is part of the cleverbot conversation I had earlier today:

Cleverbot: I am a girl.
User: Me too! Like bff for life :}.
Cleverbot: We'll stick together till the end.
User: Hold my hand and we'll make it I swear xD.
Cleverbot: Whoa, livin' on a prayer!
----
Cleverbot: You're the man, Cleverbot!
User: Huzzah! Finally, someone knows I am awesome!
Cleverbot: Ok. who knows about making hats?
User: My best friend Sven. He can make them out of duct tape :}.
Cleverbot: How can he do that?
User: He's a Viking, and Vikings know all :} not really, he just likes to learn new things.
Cleverbot: Please say it again.
User: He's a Viking, and Vikings know all :} not really, he just likes to learn new things.
Cleverbot: *loves* that was the one I was looking for.
User: LOVE LOVE LOVE ÄLSKAR.
----
Cleverbot: What abilities do you have?
User: I can play guitar and I'm a jiu jitsu fighter.
Cleverbot: Sweet, I play the drums and piano, let's form a band.
User: Yes we should. What kind of genre? Jazz, metal, soft rock, hippie rock????
Cleverbot: No, not hippie. Hippo. Like the animal.
User: Hungry hungry hippos!
----
User: What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Cleverbot: African or European?
User: I don't know.
Cleverbot: I thought you were clever.
User: No, you are.
Cleverbot: Good come back.
User: IMMA FIREN MAH LAZUR!!!! BLARG!!!
Cleverbot: Never going to give you up.
User: Never going to let you down.
Cleverbot: Never going to run around.
User: And hurt you.
Cleverbot: Never going to make you cry.
User: Never going to say goodbye.
Cleverbot: You're not going to stop me?
User: Nope, I like that song :}.
----
User: Do you like pancakes?
Cleverbot: Yeah, I like pancakes!
User: Do you like waffles?
Cleverbot: Yeah, I like waffles!
User: Do you like French Toast?
Cleverbot: Yeah, I like french toast!
User: Munch munch munch get a mouthful!
----
My Spanish is Puerto Rican Spanish, so it may sound weird.
User: Me gustan las hamburguesas y los globos. (I like hamburgers and balloons.)
Cleverbot: Te gustan las rosas amarillas. (Do you like yellow roses.)
User: No, las rosas amarillas me dan alergias. (No, the yellow roses give me allergies.)
Cleverbot: Las mujeres morenas. (Black women.)
User: Que pasa con las mujeres morenas? (What's up with black women?)
Cleverbot: Que me entretienen mucho, pero ahora no puedo jugar porque mi novio está mirando la tele.
(They entertain me a lot, but now I can't play because my boyfriend is watching tv.)
User: Ah, pues, deves hacerle comida, pa tu novio. A los hombres les gustan la comida hecha por las mujeres. (Oh, well, you should make food, for your boyfriend. Men like it when women make them food.)
Cleverbot: Que hago. (What should I make?)
User: Yo creo que tu deves hacer un croissant con un omellette de queso. (I think you should make a croissant and a cheese omellette.)
Cleverbot: Ams.. Entonces eres una mujer o un hombre? (Okay... So are you a woman or a man?)
User: Yo soy una joven de 16 anos. (I'm a teenager. I'm sixteen.)
Cleverbot: ¡Qué bien! ¿De donde eres? (That's awesome! So where are you from?)
User: Te dije que yo vengo de Noruega. (I told you I'm from Norway.) [That's a lie]
Cleverbot: But I can't speak spanish.
User: Je ne sais pas. (I don't know.)
Cleverbot: I don't know any french.

On another note, I haven't started my summer reading assignments, or my art school portfolio... And I'm going to visit a university that looks like a castle on Friday, what am I going to do?!?! I'll tell you what I'm going to do... NUFFIN'!

Goodnight/Good morning/Good afternoon, my children of the night. [if there are any spelling mistakes, I am so sorry.]
August 4th, 2010 at 03:36am