Lies, lies, lies.

So, I'm still having problems with my ex dude. All he really wants to do is tell people lies about me and make them hate me for no reason. Just the other day, I found out he was telling people I'm a slut. I asked him about it and he starts this little fail of a fight by having his cousin call me up and call me a "filthy dirty ugly Arab" The sad thing is, his cousin looks just like me and is Arabic. The only difference between me and her is body shape and haircut. I'm also not Arabic at all. I look Hispanic, and I'm not that either. Lately, all I've been trying to do is create peace. He won't do it. Like, he ignores me. I was talking to his ex that he went out with before me about it. She said that he's after me for something; that he wants to break me. Well, he's not breaking me, he's just annoying me.

Like, he's turned into a compulsive liar and I just want to stop that. When I was talking to his ex, she said he was her best friend. I remembered some stuff he said about her. I mean, it was about a year ago that he said it, but I had a pretty good idea he didn't tell her. So I did. He told me that she had gotten shorter and fatter since the last time they saw each other. I met her the day he said this. It was one of those church things and I made him go with me. But anywho, now he's telling people I'm jealous that he doesn't want to have a baby with me. He left me because I didn't want to have a baby with him. We're way too young for that. He was desperate to have a baby NOW and I told him I wanted to wait. He started doing whatever he could so I went on birth control. I wanted to be extra safe. But now he has problems. He's been lying to people, saying he had a baby that died. I mean, all this happened while we were together, but he's lied so much to me that I can't believe that anymore.

I just wish karma would come to him. He needs to get off the drugs, quit lying, and quit cheating on his girlfriends. The guy who told me he said I was a slut also told me he's been cheating on her and she knows but won't leave him. If you're being cheated on, you most likely aren't wanted. I don't know.
August 4th, 2010 at 03:29pm